Friday, April 22, 2016

SlimWay Grapefruit Essential Oil Blend for Weight Management & Appetite Control


  • I am new to the world of essential oils and really don't know much about it all. I don't know why this works, I just know that it does. I have been using it in the afternoons when I have the urge to snack and amazingly, my hunger and desire to have a snack goes away. I am amazed! I just take several drops and put it on my neck and shoulders. The only reason I gave it a rating of a 4 is because I do not care for the smell. I do not find it pleasant at all. However the fact that it is working allows me to overlook the unpleasant smell. I like that there is a dropper under the cap. Nothing to unscrew just tip it upside down and shake lightly and drops despense. Easy to control how much you are applying. I appreciate that the manufacture date is clearly printed on every bottle.



Like

No comments:

Post a Comment